Thursday, July 15, 2004
Moodless [+______+]$BlogItemTitle$>
Still must do IPW thing. Date due is tomorrow and we haven even started on anything. Not even a draft of what we are supposed to do. I don`t even noe what to do. We are
SO screwed. All the best to us tomorrow. Hope Ms Ng won`t fail us and extend the date due to Monday. -_- highly impossible. Dots.
During Maths, Mr Tan suddenly called my name out of the blue in the middle of an explanation to a maths sum. *Gosh* I
SO din noe that he even noes my existence in the class, let alone my name [-___________-"] Wasn`t even paying attention laa, then I kept answering wrongly. Dots. So embarrassing.
Went to Jac hse after school. Pigged out at macs. Think I put on 5kg today. haha. And tmr we still have trng. Watched [How to Lose a Guy in 10 days]. It was sooo funny and it rawks! She lent me [Duplex] Haven watch yet, maybe during the wkends. Left her house around 7+. Today was the 1st time i didn`t go upstairs to her bedroom. Was too lazy to walk up the stairs.
Yaya still owe me [Mean Girls] [Honey] Vcd! ARgh! [>_<]
Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional rawks!
Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated
Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine ahead has caught my eye
And roped me in so mesmerizing
It's so hypnotizing
I am captivated
I am
[Chorus]
Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now
The things you swore you saw yourself
So clear
Like the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intention
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
And rendered me so
Isolated so
Motivated I am
Certain now that I am
[Chorus]
So tired of the corners of your lips
Part them and feel my finger tips
Trace the moment for forever
Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'd be in
Too deep now to ever swim
Against the current
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip against the current
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
[Chorus]
My hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Yupp, it rawks. To me,
at least. Rushing through the IPW project now. Haven completed. I`m prepared to die liaoz.
Signing off.. [ja9] -exploding-
7/15/2004 11:47:00 PM;